To order in our webshop, you can go through the following steps:
- Find your product(s);
- Add your product(s) in the shopping cart with the <> button;
- You can now continue shopping or use the <> button to view, change or empty your shopping basket;
- If the products you have chosen are in the shopping cart and you want to complete the order, click on <>;
- Enter your personal details, the desired delivery and payment method;
- Check your order and correct any input errors;
- Read the terms and conditions and check that you agree with them;
- Place your order by clicking the <> button;
- Complete your chosen payment method and you will receive an order confirmation from us.
If you want to correct input errors or change your order during the ordering process, you can always return to your shopping cart. After you have placed the order, you will immediately receive a confirmation from us by e-mail. Of course we also keep this order confirmation ourselves. In the unlikely event that you have lost your confirmation, or would like to receive it again for another reason, we can send it to you by e-mail. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your order. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your order you can return the items if you comply with the following conditions:
- The right to return, also known as reflection period, states that you have the right to return an ordered product within 14 days without reason and you will receive a refund from us.
- ou are allowed to return an item up to 14 days after the product has physically been transferred to you. Your decision to return the product has to be received by us within this period of time to be valid.
- In order to exercise this right, you should let us know you want to return a product (e.g. via telephone or email). It is also possible to use the contact form on this website, but you are not obliged to use this form in order to submit your return.
- You should send or bring the product(s) back to us as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after the day you first notified us of your intent to return a product. We do not reimburse the shipping expenses associated with sending the item(s) back.
We will inspect returned products upon receival. If we observe any damage or traces that indicate that the product has been used in such a way that we cannot ascertain the correct functioning of the product, you will be liable for the loss of value of the product(s).
When you have returned the products, your will be reimbursed for the amounts that have been transferred to us up to that moment. Shipping costs will only be reimbursed if the item has been delivered to you in a damaged, defective or incorrect state. You will be reimbursed as soon as possible by us, but no later than 14 days after we have received your intent to return a product.
We will refund the money using the same payment method that you used to pay for the product, unless you have specifically requested a different method for your refund. The refund will be free of charge and will not lead to expenses. We can wait with the refund until we have received the products or when you can show that you have sent the products back to us, whichever moment happens sooner.
Shipping and Delivery
Since January 1, 2021, new rules apply to sending to the UK. Our tools are exempt from import duties, but VAT will have to be paid upon arrival in the country. You will receive an invoice from the carrier to pay for this. You pay us the costs for transport to your address, but the VAT will have to be settled with the carrier afterwards.
If the total amount is £135, you can expect an invoice from FedEx after delivery.
In addition to the VAT, FedEx will also charge an administration fee, which depends on the VAT amount.
- If the VAT is £0.01- £42.50 then the fee is 30% of the VAT amount with a minimum of £4.25
- If the VAT is £42.50 - £510.00 then the fee is £12.75
- If the VAT is £510.00 + then the fee is 2.5% of the VAT amount.